|Home||» Products||» Kaylon Sheets||» Slipper Pad|
Kaylon is a partially crystalline polyamide and have managed to gain a key position in engineering plastics through the combination of high strength ant high toughness even at a low temperature. Polyamide has become a multi purpose plastic. It has the following outstatnding properties.
- Good toughness
- High dynamic load bearing capacity
- High strength and stiffness
- Almost no tension crack formation
- Good chemical resistance
- Good has barrier properties
- Higher temperature operating capacity
- Good wear and abrasion resistance
- Low internal stresses and good dimensional stability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent flexural strength
- Very good operation without lubrication.
Kaylon components can be used in many diverse applications in industries including construction, oil and gas, pharmaceticals, Food processing, Railways, Mining, Water Treatment and Automotives. Some of the products are :
- Gears, Sprockets, Wear Pads for telescopic booms
- Hose Pulleys
- Chute Liners
- Bearing, Bushes
- Guide Plates, Chain guides
- Wiper Shields
- Shaft supports
- Out rigger pad
- Wear Strips
Kaylon's properties are useful for mining and construction industries.
- Exceptional resistance to wear and abrasion.
- Light weight, typically 1/6 of the weight of steel
- Self lubricating resulting in low maintenance cose.
- Low co-efficient of frication
- Life is 25 times the life to similar components in phosphor bronze
- Corrosion and chemical resistance.